I’ve done a long walk yesterday afternoon with my dog followed by a legs & butt workout, and I was thinking about this outfit mood of the month and what inspirations I could have, and this hit me : I was in a sporty outfit and realized that we’re almost in spring, which also means that summer is around the corner (so is the bikini body!) And yes ladies, bikini body is made all year but more than ever during winter ! 💪🏼
And for those who’re not convinced yet : what is the best way to motivate ourselves to go to the gym ?
👉🏼 awesome new gym clothes !
So I made a small selection for you, I fell in love with this adidas tights when I first saw it (it is sooo comfy and I’m so glad I helped to give feedback during its conception process) and then decided to make the outfit around it which means : Black, grey and white (literally the color palette I wear all the time..)
As you maybe (or maybe not) know, my heart belongs to adidas so is my money but for you I reaaaaaally tried to pick different brands as well ! 😉 (Except for the shoes, I’m sorry but since I’ve tried the boost technology, I can’t think one sec to change for something else… )
Hope this will motivate you as much as it does for me ! 💕
Ahoy’ Guys !
I’m coming back with my Outfit Mood of the month that I couldn’t do in December because of some issues I got on my Photoshop… (as you can see the quality isn’t that great still… 😤)
So January is my Birthday month 🎂 (so I love it 😁) and it is actually not that cold for the moment in Brittany. I’ve been to the beach to enjoy the sun quite recently (see here) and my mood is definitely with the winter sailor inspiration ! ⚓️ (so in love with the Gigi x TH collection btw)
I love those colors and I really think that Navy blue and Burgundy are so great matched together !
I apologize for the bad quality of the board..
Let me know what you think 😃
Have a nice weekend everyone ! 💕
Oh December I love you : the Christmas markets, the lights and decorations in the cities, the cold (yeah even though I usually grumble about it), the food, the family reunion and of course the gifts… omg I’m so looking forward to Christmas !🎅🏼🎄
I usually start my month by creating a xmas wishlist and by giving some hints to my family (I can’t ask them directly, I have to make them believe that the ideas come from them…😈)
So for this year I have a veeeeeery long list and of course I know I won’t have half of it ! (as usual) but there is my top 5 !
1. The Nikon D5500
As I mentioned in a previous post, I really want to change my DSLR camera that is getting old (almost 7 years…) so I really hope to find this cutie in my shoes !
2. Make-up selection
Ok I’m not the most girly girl, BUT I sometimes would like to have some good expensive make-up. So my selection make-up would be the following :
Naked Palette 3: Love the colors that are really easy to wear by day and also for a night out.
Mac lipstick : I’m crazy about dark colors (I don’t like bright colors on my lips, they don’t fit me at all).
I have to admit that I love the idea of being able to do a Kate Middleton brushing at home. I don’t really like straightening my hair anymore.. It gets too straight and lose all the volume.. I have the feeling that this brush could be really great (when you know how to use it, and I’m sure that it’s a real struggle at first…)
I totally fell in love with the new Rayban sunglasses : the Clubround
Ok I already have 3 pairs of Rayban but.. no I have no excuse on this one…
5. A new travel bag
Need, need, need ! I’ve got one since 2012 that is getting in a really bad shape (if we can say that about a bag) now..
I recently discovered and fell in love with the brand Douchebags (created by Jon Olsson a professional skier). Those bags are made and designed for traveler and athletes, that needs to bring a lots of gears with them. I personally prefer bags to hard luggages so this bag would definitely be the perfect one for me. They are available in different colors (I love it in grey and in burgundy).
Cold rainy November is here !
Oh god, I hate this month… the days are getting shorter, the cold is coming, the grey/rainy weather is back and my mood is definitely has its worst. I’m so looking forward to December and Christmas time !
So, as it is a rainy day today, I’ve been doing a bit of online shopping. Here is an outfit selection of pieces I liked. What do you think about it ?
I’ve called it “My outfit mood” cause right now I’m in a mood of cosy sweatshirts and big black boots and it can be totally different in few weeks 😛 I’m thinking about doing this kind of board once a month.. let’s see in December how it will looks like 😉
I continue my review on Mallorca with another place I’ve been to, that is really different from where I used to go.
This place is called Cap Formentor and you’ll have a view that is worthing the looong road !
What to do in a day ?
First, Cap Formentor is the final point. But the best of it is actually the trip before it (and as we say “It’s not the destination that matter, but the journey” haha). Here is the journey and stops we’ve made this day :
– Port de Pollença : Actually i’ve been stuck here cause the road to Cap Formentor was closed, BUT I’m glad I’ve had to stop here. The port and the bay are so beautiful. The water is so clear and the walk along the sea is very nice to do.
– The first viewpoint: I’m sorry I don’t know if this place has actually a name, but this is the first view point you’ll find when you’re on the road to Formentor. There is a small car park so I recommend to go there early. This was my fav spot of the day ! I can’t really describe it but I let you enjoy the pictures 😉
– The road itself : as I was saying, the road is actually amazing (not for the driver but for the passengers haha) enjoy the landscapes and be careful to the goats that cross everywhere (that’s not even a joke).
– Cala Boquer : I must tell you this place looks like heaven on earth. But you have to deserve it ! To go there, you have to park your car on an official car park (you’ll see on this road there are not much of them so you’ll find it easily) and then you have to do go down. It’s not that far but it’s really steep and I do recommend to have good shoes. But this small beach is really amazing, between mountains you have a turquoise water and on top of that ? Wait for it… you have goats on the beach ! (they aren’t scared at all and know how to spot food in bags..). Also, I got stung by a jellyfish, nothing bad it wasn’t a dangerous one but it hurts like a nettle sting for 2 days after, so be careful (especially with kids).
– Cap Formentor: The final point ! So to be honest, I don’t recommend to go there. This is a great point, BUT the road to go there is dangerous and craggy. I personally was there on October and we spent 30min trying to go up there. Everyone stop on the road, you can’t overtake the line and can be stuck in a really bad car situation very easily. I would recommend to see the Cap Formentor with the lighthouse from a boat instead. From my experience it’s not worthy at all to risk that much and lose time to go there. (Or maybe veeeeeery early in the morning !)
Basically this is the little roadtrip we’ve made that day, I let you see the pictures and tell me what you think about them 🙂 Have you experienced these places as well ?