I’ve been a bit afk lately and got some problems with my photoshop (to do my outfit mood, I’ll try to fix it for January !) also I wish you a Merry late Christmas ! I hope you enjoyed time with the people you love 🎄
As we are at the end of the year, I usually take this as an opportunity to have a throwback at it and to focus on myself. I like to take challenges and fulfill some dreams (let’s be real we all have that bucket list 😉 ) and I like to really think about what I did in a year. It’s super motivating and challenging for the new year to come to do better !
So here is my 2016’s list :
- I have been graduated and finished my studies. 🎓
- I have worked at the adidas headquarters and really lived a dream there.👟
- I have met a lot of famous athletes such as Paul Pogba, Yoann Blake, Tori Bowie, Nickel Ashmeade, Warren Weir, Angelique Kerber, and a lot more.. and I got the chance to listen their speeches about failure/success.
- I have met Pharrell Williams in person: this has been my biggest dream/fulfillment this year. I still can’t believe how lucky I’ve been to listen to him speaking about his career, inspiration, success, failure, and life. He is the most inspiring person I’ve ever met and despite the fact that he is a celebrity, he is so humble and open-minded.
- I have moved in another country 📦 : it was without doubt the hardest thing I’ve done this year. I’ve moved in Germany in a new city where I knew nobody. But it was the best decision of my life, I’ve met incredible people, a new culture that I really fit in, and a great job. That’s what I call getting out of my comfort zone.
- I’ve been in new countries 🌍 : Czech Republic and Spain (in the Balearic Island more precisely). I’ve discovered new cultures, new places and took amazing pictures 😉
But I also didn’t reached all the goals I had, so here is my 2017’s goals :
- Run 10km : I tried but never reached that point so I’ll try again this year. (if I can fix my knees issue)
- Discover new countries and new places (Italy would be awesome)
- Improve my blog (why not ? )
- Buy a new DSLR camera
I encourage you to do your list, that’s what keep me motivated. Cause this year I’ve been through some really hard moments as well. But as I keep telling myself : “c’est la fucking vie” ✌🏼️
Have a wonderful day world ❤️